These masks are made by Moon Mood in Co. Clare
€1 from the sale of each mask is donated to the ISPCC
MOON MOOD MASKS:
- Are made of 2 layers of 100% cotton
- Stay dry longer
- Have a comfortable fit (all sizes tested thoroughly by our families)
- Have quality elastic ear loops
- Are natural and eco-friendly
- Replace the mask as soon as it gets wet and at least once a day
- Store used mask in an airtight container before washing
- Wash at 30-60 degrees with detergent. Please note that label says 30 degrees. User discretion applies.
- Reshape the mask when still wet and hang dry
- Iron the mask on high - this is an extra level of disinfection. Be careful not to iron the elastics!
We can not guarantee that our masks will prevent the transmission of disease.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING : If you purchase one of these masks, it acts as a barrier, not as a preventative measure against Corona virus. You still need to follow HSE guidelines and wear the masks correctly.
PLEASE REMEMBER that masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
VERY IMPORTANT: The above is our research and best belief, but we do not provide medical advice, please use common sense and STAY HEALTHY!
For sanitary reasons, returns will not be accepted.
Masks should be washed before first use and after each use.
WHEN BUYING MASKS FOR TEENAGERS, PLEASE CHOOSE THE WOMEN'S SIZE
SMALL KIDS - 4-7 YEARS APPROX
OLDER KIDS - 8-12 YEARS APPROX