UNpaper® Towels are the perfect swap for single use kitchen roll and napkins. Our bold colours add a little fun to your daily household chores. This set includes a mix of solid colours - red/orange, yellow/dark green, green, aqua, purple, pink.
- Size is 12"x10"/30cm x 25cm
- UNpaper® Towels are single ply 100% cotton flannel
- Edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes
- UNpaper® Towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll up on a paper towel roll without the need for snaps.
Machine wash warm with like colours, suitable for low heat in tumble dryer.
Made by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon.
About the Brand
Marley's Monsters launched in January of 2013 whilst owner and founder Sarah Dooley was on maternity leave awaiting the arrival of her first child, Marley. She always had a passion for craft and design and wanted to make Marley something special before she was born. So she pulled her dusty sewing machine out of the closet and created a stuffed monster doll out of fabric scraps she'd collected for years. The monster doll was the catalyst that inspired Sarah to make Marley everything she needed, with sustainability and reusability in mind. Throughout cloth diapering and the baby years, she designed and developed many products, learned what worked and what didn't. Every recommendation or new product request from our customers has helped us to grow into what Marley's Monsters is today.