UNpaper® Towels are a great reusable alternative to disposable kitchen paper/roll.
- 12 Pack
- Size is 12"x10"/30cm x 25cm
- Towels are 1 ply and edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes and will shrink just enough to be the perfect size for your holder.
- Our UNpaper® towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll them up on the roll holder without the need for snaps.
- Inner cardboard tube included so you can pop the towels straight on to your kitchen towel holder at home.
CARE & WASHING:
Wash before use. After they've been washed, simply stack them up and re-roll one at a time. Collect the dirties in a bin or Wet Bag.
- Machine wash hot with like colours.
- Tumble dry low.
- Use non-chlorine bleach.
- Low iron as needed.
About the Brand
Marley's Monsters launched in January of 2013 whilst owner and founder Sarah Dooley was on maternity leave awaiting the arrival of her first child, Marley. She always had a passion for craft and design and wanted to make Marley something special before she was born. So she pulled her dusty sewing machine out of the closet and created a stuffed monster doll out of fabric scraps she'd collected for years. The monster doll was the catalyst that inspired Sarah to make Marley everything she needed, with sustainability and reusability in mind. Throughout cloth diapering and the baby years, she designed and developed many products, learned what worked and what didn't. Every recommendation or new product request from our customers has helped us to grow into what Marley's Monsters is today.