Geranium, Litsea, Lavender & Bergamot
A natural alternative to conventional deodorant that effectively eliminates body odour. This deodorant cream has a creamy, mousse like consistency ensuring easy application without greasiness.
The deodorant cream removes body odour by preventing bacteria from causing the smell with a slight antiperspirant effect – thanks to added zinc oxide (without nanoparticles). However, your body can still safely get rid of the waste and all the harmful substances by sweating. It does not prevent the body from doing what is natural to it.
The scent starts with a lovely harmony of geranium, bergamot and a hint of litsea cubeba with a middle note of lavender.
Active Ingredients in this Deodorant Cream:
- Arrowroot Powder – moisture-absorbing properties, removing odour
- Shea Butter – antibacterial and hydrating properties
- Coconut Oil – antibacterial and hydrating properties
- Sodium Bicarbonate – a fatty acid neutralizer responsible for odour
- Zinc Oxide – antibacterial and hydrating properties
- Allantoin – it comes from the comfrey root and has anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties
- Bergamot Essential Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic properties
- Geranium Essential Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic properties
- Lavender Essential Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic properties
- Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic properties
How to Use the Deodorant Cream:
After taking a shower, take a small amount of deodorant with your finger and gently massage the fine layer into the armpits until it’s fully absorbed.
Store this product in a dry, cool and dark place to maintain its quality.
Do not combine this product with other chemical alternatives as this would reduce the effectiveness.
50ml in each tin