- Our specialist cup for people with a low cervix
- Unsure of your cervix height? Use our measurement guide, here!
- Unlike our regular Hello Cup, the Hello Low Cervix Cup does not have a toggle at the base. This is because people with a low cervix have a shorter vaginal canal, so they may find the toggle exposed, or uncomfortable. Instead, Hello Low Cervix Cups have a rounded base which is thickened – allowing for easy removal.
- Our Hello Low Cervix Cup comes in two sizes – S/M(Small/Medium) and L(Large)
- Our S/M is our ‘one size fits most’ menstrual cup. We recommend it for users under 35–regardless of whether they have had children or not.
- Our L (L for ‘Lovely’) is best for those over 35 who feel their pelvic floor is not what it used to be. It’s worth noting that we find physically fit people are often best suited to the S/M regardless of age.
Take the size quiz if you are still unsure!
The Hello Cup is a complete game changer when it comes to your period.
- Holds more than tampons
- Reusable for years
- BPA Free
- Designed by a nurse
- Made in New Zealand
Click here for more information on how to use the Hello Cup
Made from 100% Medical Grade TPE(Thermoplastic Elastomer) from Germany
Made in New Zealand. One Tree Planted with Each Sale.
Only Irish stockist