- Our specialist cup for people with a low cervix
- Unsure of your cervix height? Use our measurement guide, here!
- Unlike our regular Hello Cup, the Hello Low Cervix Cup does not have a toggle at the base. This is because people with a low cervix have a shorter vaginal canal, so they may find the toggle exposed, or uncomfortable. Instead, Hello Low Cervix Cups have a rounded base which is thickened – allowing for easy removal.
- Our Hello Low Cervix Cup comes in two sizes – S/M(Small/Medium) and L(Large)
- Our S/M is our ‘one size fits most’ menstrual cup. We recommend it for users under 35–regardless of whether they have had children or not.
- Our L (L for ‘Lovely’) is best for those over 35 who feel their pelvic floor is not what it used to be. It’s worth noting that we find physically fit people are often best suited to the S/M regardless of age.
Take the size quiz if you are still unsure!
The Hello Cup is a complete game changer when it comes to your period.
- Holds more than tampons
- Reusable for years
- BPA Free
- Designed by a nurse
- Made in New Zealand
Click here for more information on how to use the Hello Cup
Made from 100% Medical Grade TPE(Thermoplastic Elastomer) from Germany
Made in New Zealand. One Tree Planted with Each Sale.
Only Irish stockist
We recommend a shallow punchdown fold for Hello Cups
We say ‘shallow’ because the key is to make sure the punch doesn't go below the letters on the side of the cup. Once you've nailed the fold, insert your Hello Cup. Once it pops open, give it a gentle tug to help it form a seal and you’re good to go. If it’s in correctly and is the right size, you shouldn’t get any leakage. Like most things in life, you might need to practice a bit until you’ve got the hang of it.
You can leave menstrual cups in for up to 12 hours. As a guide, on heavier days you might want to remove it every three or four hours. On light days you can leave it for up to 12 hours.
To remove your Hello Cup, feel for the base of the cup. Give it a gentle squeeze – this helps to break the seal – and pull down slowly. Once it’s out, simply tip the contents down the loo, rinse (or wipe if there’s no tap handy) and reinsert. Easy!
Once your period is over, we recommend you sterilise your Hello Cup either by using a 1/4 of a sterilisation tablet in a glass of water. You can also give it a quick 3 minute boil on the stove (don’t let the bottom of the cup touch the bottom of the pan though).