Meet our original, multi-award-winning menstrual cup designed for people with an average cervix height. Unsure of your cervix height? Use our measurement guide, here!
The Hello Cup menstrual cup is a complete game changer when it comes to your period.
- Multi-award-winning: Named Best Menstrual Cup by Cosmopolitan USA
- Hypoallergenic + Medical-Grade
- Holds 3x more than single-use tampons and pads
- Reusable for years
- Made from hypoallergenic, medical-grade TPE (thermoplastic elastomer). Silicone and BPA free.
- Designed by a Registered Nurse for stand-out comfort
- Super cute colours
- Made with love in New Zealand
- Recyclable + Compostable packaging. Clear film is made from plants, not plastic!
We don’t recommend buying your cup based on your flow alone. Instead, our sizing is based on fitness and age.
Take our size quiz to work out which Hello Cup best suits you.
HELLO CUP SIZE BREAKDOWN
Small (S) is our smallest, softest cup. It’s the perfect choice for teenagers, petite users or those who prefer a ‘mini’ tampon.
Medium (M) is our ‘one size fits most’ menstrual cup. We recommend it for users under 35 – regardless of whether they have had children or not.
L (L for ‘Lovely’) is best for those over 35 who feel their pelvic floor is not what it used to be.
We find that physically fit people are often best suited to the M regardless of age. If you’re uncertain, Hello Double Boxes are a great option to help you find which size works best for you. Many people find they can wear two sizes.